ToA Forums

Help me finding a meaning for T.O.A.

« Older   Newer »
Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 16/2/2011, 23:06

I really like your views on the way i govern this guild~teehee~ And your absolutly right! I AM "that" type of leader! But anywho, i love, absolutly love!! to play Pandora saga, i am thinking tho that our guild really won't grow there...Even tho im working very hard people there just don't meet the requisites...if you know what i mean...

JSong
view post Posted on 16/2/2011, 23:43

Ya, its not really the name that matters, it's the people they'll remember anyways. Like I would always tell people that it meant "The One And...only" and they didn't really seem to care cause our guild personalities would make the guild, the name just gives us something to make us feel more connected?

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 18/2/2011, 02:40

Exactly~~~

Like I know a lot of artist groups that have the most weirdest group names but people remember the artists the most, and knowing the group name is viewed as an inside joke/classification term.

Don't give up Fade =P Who knows, you might meet another awesome person like me xD jokes. But at the same time, don't stress over it. If you have a couple of people who are awesome, stick with that =P

JSong
view post Posted on 18/2/2011, 06:57

Or just add them to the forums instead of trying to select which ones are worthy. We'll help with that. But mostly, you shouldn't really do that anyways or the guild would never grow. You need to be welcoming to all and then later kick out the ones that are completely have no manners, but everyone has a unique personality that'll usually come out once they're more comfortable anyways.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 18/2/2011, 16:24

For someone who added so many people to our guild... you really don't understand much of it, do you?
I can't just invite people into the forums like that, it'd be chaotic, and i can't kick the people just because they act rude, besides how would i kick them from these forums? How can you garantee me that the kicked person would bring "reinforcments" ? I'm doing things my way, and so far their working.

Also, misty, I think i'm gonna stay and play some mroe, even tho i've been completly inactive this week, i hope no one quit... So yeah, if i can't make anything out of it...i'll pick a new game or something

JSong
view post Posted on 18/2/2011, 19:43

I think you are forgetting I've revived this guild like 3 times and even found the beloved Misty-chan. The only reason it kept dying was that every time I'd leave...no one would take care of the guild and I'd come back to a dead guild with all my efforts vanished before my eyes x.x;

Not everyone's troll in the gaming world either. Just if they seem nice, just add them and usually if they add people, they'll take care of them. Just set some rules that you always tell them before joining. I think me and Shin even made a list that's somewhere on the forums that we used to tell people before they joined and told them the conditions for getting kicked. Then if you have submasters in that game, you gotta make sure they tell the people they're going to add and thus all those annoying people get filtered out before they even join.

If you do get someone annoying in the game, before you kick them, you gotta message them and tell them why they're getting kicked and then just boot them after they understand. If it's just a misunderstanding then you just gotta deal with that kinda stuff (remembers all the guild drama from Trickster @.@).

Anyways, back on topic. I shouldn't have kept this from you all, but there's actually a real meaning to ToA that we never told you and yes it's in Japanese :O!!!

20 replies since 7/2/2011, 23:42   132 views