ToA Forums

ToA v2.00

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 31/3/2010, 22:36

Gh..That is just so sad papa-kitte-nii don't say sad stuff that sound like goodbye ToA like that! Guh~ Anywho!
I really need to talk to you...I doubt i can do it anytime sooner, so I'll just PM you,I'm a bit worried.
Anyway I'm sure you'll do very veeeery well in that exam , 2%? The heck is that? You must be like 2% of the people in japan who can score 100%!

As for the RPG maker...Yeah~I see what you're talking about, I like it! But let's update it! Let's turn it into a real game!! Not a RPG maker game like there's billions! Something cool and tottally original! Maybe ! Maybe as good as a ps2 game!! or a bit like a 2D really good game! We can definetly do it!

Shin.de
view post Posted on 1/4/2010, 09:28

Well but we would need the tools to make that kind of game, while all we have is RPG maker isn't it? Designing characters and everything is not an easy task, even if we have a lot of talented people. Though, the more I think about it, the more the idea of making a game seems closer to what ToA was innitially about.

So, give me your ideas on soft we could use.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 2/4/2010, 14:09

www.ambrosine.com/resource.html I think this is a list with all sorts of soft we can use to create a nice game~

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 2/4/2010, 23:08

Oh ~ But if we are making a game , maybe we should Start it eaasssyy~ Maybe something 2D? like touhou , or fighting games~

'Cause im scared we start making a cool looking game and in the end leave it unfinished or done ugly~
Like Aquastyle did!
even tho they make awesome videos like this:

Even tho they make this big ass smooth animated awesome intro cutscene, the game itself looks a bit diferent... Of course it has tons of quality, and the sprites are very very defined~and pretty, as are the backgrounds and music and stuff~ So let's go easy yeah?

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 21/5/2010, 19:52

Ah, My genius mind once again amazed me~How bout we make ToAzine! oh wait that actually sounds like some sort of medicine..maybe we shoulda just call it ToA Magazine? With lots of cool stuff..what it would contain is however still under development.

JSong
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 08:22

Sounds kind of cool, like something that could be mass emailed to everyone every month or something?

By the way, going to Japan tomorrow xD hehehe.

20 replies since 21/3/2010, 01:43   264 views