ToA Forums

ToA Highschool

« Older   Newer »
LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 29/11/2009, 14:42

xD *huggles* Awesome work as always Fade!

The Food nya~ Food nya~ Food nya~/5th frame is my favorite. Kekeke. So, does that mean the whole of ToA live in the same house? Or same school dorm. block? If so, I bet that's why J has a cardcaptor poster + a flan thing. You see, I must've given you that for a present and J stole it! XD Jokes jokes. It's awesome ^^ I also especially like Tidus' appearance. xD He's such an attention grabber ya? But yeah, nice work~~~!! Squee!

Wouldn't your PSP get crushed if you put it there? Or fall off? =/ And fuzzy slippers! How many teddy bears did you kill for those!? D=< jokes jokes.

Anyway kekeke... Keep up the good work~ ^^ Can't wait to see the next one. But are you sure you don't wanna do you first? It sounds more traditional-ToA if it was you 3 guys first ^^' But it's up to you of course ^^ Either way, I'm sure it will be great!

JSong
view post Posted on 30/11/2009, 17:05

Wah, we all live at school too? Oooo, wouldn't that heighten the chance of romance in the future with other random students hahah *searches for his loli* haha jk jks.

And ya, my PSP doesn't get crushed cuz I actually don't move much at all when I sleep. When I do move, I actually wake up and then move o.o;; Ya, I'm weird like that x.x; But I guess it'd be good in the future when I need to share a bed haha.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 30/11/2009, 19:32

oh don't seawt much bout who lives with who~lets just have it as hmm...Kitte-nii lives with kage, me ,mischy and jay live together, kay? and no no~not really in school , its more like lil apartments we rented~haha~
thanks alot for all of your feedback~
Oh also~ I usually sleep with my glasses where jay's psp is, guess thats why i put it there~

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 28/12/2009, 14:56

I'm unsure if I put this in the right thread?

By LittleMissMisty

Drew this a while back, so many errors on it. Erm... yeah... I won't say much about it, except that it was fun drawing it ^^ I bet I got the uniforms wrong lol.

JSong
view post Posted on 31/12/2009, 08:23

Wait wah? Fade wears glasses? And Misty lives with 2 guys? how daring of her >:D hehe.

Ah, I love your picture Misty xD So cute~!. You guys are just too good at drawing ^^. Draw more, MORE! :O!! hehe *thumbs up*

Shin.de
view post Posted on 17/1/2010, 09:41

That's brilliant Misty, I wish you and Fade would draw more.

I don't know how you did it, but Kage really looks like himself!

35 replies since 14/11/2009, 21:54   343 views