view post Posted on 22/11/2009, 00:18

Wait misty? where? Waah~but there's no cutie-mistie yet~

SPOILER (click to view)
See that panel with his eye only? it was on his glasses~

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 22/11/2009, 12:29

D= My reply didn't show up? Wha??? >_< *tries to remember what I wrote*

Nice work with the ink and angles~ They are getting better~

For some strange reason, this page reminds me of FFVII... Or maybe it's because of the overdrive Shin (looks like Cloud or Sephy?) Oh wells, it's a very good action pose *nods*.

And I <3 the BEBE?!! quote, I can imagine a punk/meanie peeing himself at the sight of the overdrive Shin. Kekeke.

I wonder what happens in the next eppy.

And J, I don't think that's me... cause the victim doesn't have long hair... Maybe it's you XD

JSong
view post Posted on 24/11/2009, 22:16

Ya I was thinking that maybe it was me too, but then the person didn't have the jellyfish hat :O and also has the same mouth thingy that sometimes you use xD so thought it was you with short hair haha

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 24/11/2009, 22:53

Eh? but you're the one who gets the jellyfish hat! not misty!

JSong
view post Posted on 26/11/2009, 00:29

no noes, I meant I thought it was Misty BECAUSE the person didnt have the jellyfish hat xD and where did you get the jellyfish hat idea from anywho? o.o

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 26/11/2009, 17:50

Ah..I wonder..It just shine down upon me when i was draing you that you have to be controled! Even if it is by a brainless 99% water animal, otherwise destruction would occur. (also the next page will be bout you.)

Shin.de
view post Posted on 26/11/2009, 17:56

Hurry up and DRAW my minion

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 26/11/2009, 21:19

I'm sorry I'm sorry!! I've been busy this week~ I've been studying lots cause tests are coming again, i'll probably post tomorrow or so~ so sorry~but be just a lil bit patient! I promise i'll do my best!

JSong
view post Posted on 26/11/2009, 23:27

Hurrays~! J will be recreated in chibi cuteness xD can't wait to see it ^^ Do I chase Misty with my Jelly fish tentacles and scare her? buehehehe

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 27/11/2009, 11:05

no~you do figures~

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 27/11/2009, 23:01

I'm sorry~i just can't make'em pretty~

either ways lets see what i have to say bout this one~
oh! in the first box, theres a sakura from sakura cardcaptors poster in jay's room~ not suprinsing or is it?
There is also a flan thing there, its like those who cute things misty makes x3
In the 2nd box there's a bit of a me, altough this isn't really a presentation more like a cameo.
oh in the 3rd box, it might not be very understandable, but that's me lifting up my school bag. Altough you only see the bag and its arm lifting. (on a couch btw)
in the 4th box..i made jay look like me more than jay..sorry~
In the 5th box, jay is dreaming bout that music kitte-nii showed us (neko..NYA!) ..of course jay's version is more..Food NYA!
in the 6th box, (I was running out of boxes soo...) Its like jay got out of bed really reallly fast cause he noticed he was hungry...(sorry it looks so cheap~)
in the 7th box Blitzball!! Thats~right ~ Its Tidus from Final Fantasy X in the cereal box~! Only for real aces!
in the 8th box almost nothing to say bout this one.
in the 9th box its like those News lil windows that you see in the news, saying the hours and time and date and etc. (jay had no idea it was that late~)
finnally in the last box..JECHT SHOT! you know..? cause..theres blitzballs..and their..shooting..and..no nevermind.

JSong
view post Posted on 27/11/2009, 23:23

WAH its awesome!! xDDD. These days I've actually been sleeping in a lil too much @.@;; so I can totally relate to this haha. Yay for having a loli poster hanging above my bed...or is she considered loli? I actually never watched that anime before. But but...doesn't it say it's only 8:20am in the first frame? Is there a big time difference from that one and the last ones?

Also, that's actually EXACTLY where I put my PSP when I sleep hahaha you stalker :O!!! haha. Wait....that's exactly where I have my lamp stand too!!! WAHHH scary :O!!. WAIT, that's the position I sleep in too!!! GAHHHH!!!!! @.@:;;

Meshi, Nya, Meshi, Nya, Meshi, NYA! xD WAH, your drawing is improving so much as usual xD Great job on this comic ^^ It must of been scary trying to imagine what J would do haha

Shin.de
view post Posted on 28/11/2009, 09:22

Ah your art is getting more and more amazing! Not to mention addictive!! ( have you been in Jay's room? WAIT have you ever been in my room too? hahah that makes for a good question of the week, guess one item that is definetly in each of the guild's memember's rooms, like for J I'd say a guitar, and for gaki it better be drawing instruments w)

This is becoming addicting, give us more my mortal minion!

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 28/11/2009, 22:15

Haha that's right, i was draw a guitar there, But i noticed i ran out of space, then i felt kinda bad, cause~its jay he wants his guitar, but its ok , i'll draw him with guitars soon ~
I've never really been to any of you guys room (of course i can't tell you the brutal truth, trust me, hahahaha~) jk.
Either ways kitte-nii's room is tottally stylish with whites and soft tissues~like silk and stuff! he also has this lil place where he places his laptop ~ Misty's room is filled with plushies and cute stuff with lots of soft colours~ Mine has like a few colours and its hmm comfortable? (yeah~i guess i know this one the best) The jellyfish has the lockerroom ~
Ah~i talk too much~ Either ways i'll start working soon on the next page, next I'll introduce misty.
Oh also~ Kitte-nii told me i should do it like arcs, like first kitte-nii's arc (since the first comic was bout him and such) then someone's else but i guess i kinda liked it more like everyone's presentation first cause then I'll have more freedom to come up with stories than what i'd have with only 1 character ~

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 28/11/2009, 22:35

oh also~ I'll be a bit busy this week due to all tests and stuff, so i might not post much >< but i'll do my best~

35 replies since 14/11/2009, 21:54   343 views