ToA Forums

Europe trip

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 27/9/2009, 11:36

YES! ooooh~! I'll be specially mentioned~ Take that HAHAHA~

Shin.de
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 20:08

Well things seem to go from good to worse in a second, I m going insane, remind me never to try and plot a trip details again please. Well more like, just remind me to bring pills.

Oh if i tzped strange this is a german kezboard. I dont get along with them.

Be nice now.

JSong
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 00:14

*Sends over lots of happy pills* xD. Are you eating alright at least? Remembering to change your underwear? hehe.

And what's the difference between a normal keyboard and a German keyboard? Are the German ones all smashed up from kids who get pissed off while playing Unreal Tournament? haha.

By the way, are you having any time to relax in Europe after all the concerts are over? Or going straight back?

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 14:36

I WASN'T SPECIALLY MENTIONED!?

JSong
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 17:27

BUahahahaha!!!! I was going to say something before, but thought I'd wait till you realized >=D. It's all planned out to show who's the real guild master while Shin is gone! BUahahaha

Edited by JSong - 30/9/2009, 19:52

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 18:20

What?

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 21:44

Simply what ? HAHAHAH~How futile jay! Wanting to be a master!?
I slew your guild title
I slew your honour (whatever was left of it)
Do these deeds not demand vengeance!?
Find you wrath!
Wield your sword!
And fight for what you must reclaim!
(Yes, I just unlocked gabranth~ He's so wicked cool x3~)

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 1/10/2009, 20:09

Ah also! Jay remenber that chat we had bout psp?
Seems like i was a bit wrong..it can be dangerous to play psp while its charging without the battery on it..cause if it sudently turns off..it might make some damage to the system..
but seems like you can actually play it while its charging..I had no idea bout this, sorry~

JSong
view post Posted on 2/10/2009, 03:20

hehe no worries Fade, its all good. Nothing's wrong with my PSP, so no harm done xD. But we shouldn't go off topic on Nekko's Thread or he'll have a hiss-y fit hehe jk jk.

Wait...who's taking care of the dog and cat? o.o;;;

Shin.de
view post Posted on 2/10/2009, 12:25

You two stop quareling like a married couple, I am still your guild master even while here.

( Hungary is SERIOUSLY scarry) I almost miss german fat fangirls w.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 2/10/2009, 19:47

No dog nor cat shall resist my wrath!
I will wield this hatred of mine and lay you pitiful soul to rest!
(Ignores kitte-nii, i wasn't specially mentioned yet.)

JSong
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 00:24

Why's Hungary scary? Lots of crime? o.o; And no, not like a married couple >:O more like uh...siblings? Ya, that sounds better haha.

And I love how Shin keeps forgetting to specially mention Fade >=D buahaha Sucker Fade xD

Upload some more pictures when you find the time xD

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 4/10/2009, 01:41

Sucker or not, My hatred shall erase your very existance!

JSong
view post Posted on 5/10/2009, 07:55

Buahaha, maybe I don't exist at all!! Maybe I'm only a figment of your imagination. Someone you created so that you created when you were lonely :O!!! And all this that's being written is actually unconsciously being written by you without you realizing it :O!!! Dun Dun Duuuuun!!!!

Anywho, Im meeting a lot of ppl in S4 now xD. Maybe I'll ask them to join ToA hehe.

58 replies since 21/9/2009, 18:48   547 views