ToA Forums

Places you'd like to visit

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 00:39

Whoa! That churche is beautiful! Its so nice to see pretty place like this~

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 02:55

Another one that I certainly will visit sometime during my lifetime (because its in India :D)
Dont know how many of you have heard about it but its called Kashmir(a state in India in the Himalayas)..nicknamed the Switzerland of Asia :D
You can rent private houseboats which have all the facilities you would want in a luxury hotel. And they are so damn cheap, less than 100$ per day :O

Houseboats

Oh but beware of terrorists :O Hundreds die there every year due to Pakistan-sponsored terrorism >.<

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 03:01

waaah!?!? Houseboats!? Thats simply amazing! I always wanted to get on a houseboat!

its really a shame..the terrorists that is..why must people screw up everything?

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 03:16

Yeah this place is famous mostly for the house boats...cuz there are lots and lots of lakes..and they are some of the highest lakes in the world :D
And yeah many people are scared to go there just because of the terrorism..I hope to gather the courage to do it someday >.<

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 03:46

Aah! i hope to! I hope i can go there someday too! its really amazing!

Shin.de
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 10:52

AH places I'd like to go to....That's a hard choice, and though I don't have the time to look for pictures right now, one of the places I'd really like to see is Egipt. Also, I'd like to go back to Osorezan, I'll show you pictures as soon as I find some.

Thouse house bots look like India?

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 13:40

Here is another one of those wowtastic places i'd like to go~
This one is in mexico if im not wrong.

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 23:10

Yeah I think I have seen this place in pictures before..but I dont remember where it is..

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 23:56

Mexico~
Hey hey should we also post pics of our places? Mine is really pretty~! let me show you ~

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 12/8/2009, 07:15

Ooh nice..very pretty :O

Mine is not much to talk about. Its just a small university town with a population of around 30000, majority of them students haha.

Approximately half of the campus

The central Bryan Tower

Surroundings are pretty in the summer; lots of wheat fields

But crazy snow during winters :O

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 12/8/2009, 12:51

WAh! that looks awesome! We rarely get snow here! I think it happened like twice in 50 years. and thats huge~

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 05:15

Yeah snow seems awesome for the first week or so...But if you have to live with it for over 6 months, you start to friggin hate it >.<

Shin.de
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 18:24

Osorezan.

Mount Osore is a sacred place in Japan, think of it as the entrance to hell if you like, the place has a lot of morbid meanings because the name literally means Fear, but by tradition, Osorezan is the place you go if you feel that your life is close to an end. It's also called the last journey place, with many old people going to visit it at least once.

It's a once in a life time kind of experience. Of course all that is folktales, but going there makes you feel disconected from the world and everything else.

Desolate place isn't it?

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 18:32

wah!! That place is beautiful! ever went there?

Shin.de
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 19:38

Yes I did go there once. Sadly at that time I couldn't take any pictures.

Anyways, seems like all univeristies look alike, well this is mine ( in that aspect I miss the old one)

And this is in my neighbourhood,
It can get pretty western looking I presume

The part I really like tho, is the river, tho it gest pretty loud at night

33 replies since 9/8/2009, 00:39   361 views