view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 15:22

O_O ^_^ lols

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 18:02

no internet access in the US :O...what is this place u r going to o.o
is it like a prison?

JSong
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 18:46

No internet access? o.o;; Are you going to be living in one of those southern hick towns? haha. Or is it like a boarding school that restricts internet access? ><;; How sad T.T;; Well your always welcome to ToA whenevers like what Shin-ii said xD. Glad that you remembers me too~ Oh right!!!!!! When you used to talk to Fade back then...was he more quiet or still as crazy as ever? Cuz I DO remember him being more quiet as well >:D. I remember Elandra seeming like the crazy one haha.

By the way, explore the forums if you're bored and comment on the other posts too xDD It seems like you only post on this one only hehe.

Ardalila
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 19:13

Ah, Ela~ I remember her. Come to think of it, where did she poof to?

And everyone else..! Gah, they're making sudden disappearances like I have in the past. o.o

Shin, I'll try my best not to~ I can be a bit quiet when I first meet people.. but I warm up to them pretty quickly. :P

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 19:50

w-w-w-w-w-what!? me!? quiet!? are you sure it was me? I was just dumber~

Shin.de
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 20:20

Do refrain from calling my otouto dumb.

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 23:16

your wat o.o

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 02:49

his me.

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 04:01

...er ^_^"
i feel old remembering the past...

Re to J-kun: sorry bout dt it just seems that there are alot of postins in here lol and i ealy get lost in d conversation ^_^" and yes im going to a boarding school were they restrict internet access (i think thats y they call it a boarding school...)

Re to Fade-kun: lols compared to the last time i spoke to u... ur more open... u surprised me wn we spoke on messenger....

sigh.. i haven't seen Ela-chan in a while... i didn't get to know her much in trickster either...

well ima gonna do what J-kun has told me so see ya (im still postin on this one) :lol:

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 04:28

Well~seems like i grew up a bit no? hehe~

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 05:02

his me.

oh his you...that makes sense o.o

JSong
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 05:06

Grew up? HMMMMMSSSSSSS.....hahaha. More like, became more loud? crazy? shota openness? hungry for guild master position? etc etc. haha. jk jk. But ya, you have matured a bit ^^. And maybe I thought you were more quieter back then cuz I never really talked to you much back then hahaha.

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 05:07

bt u made fun o yourself..... :huh:

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 05:19

hahahaaaaaaa~Jay~Are you ~by any chance~picking a fight on me~? fufuf? Hm? pervert old man? hm? are yooou~Kitte-nii! you saw that? he is tottally picking on me!! kick him out! *fufuf*

(you see jay? i don't need to be the guild master~when i can ask the guild master to do stuff :3 fufufufu)

Ardalila
view post Posted on 12/7/2009, 05:27

:O! So, you're saying that ToA is much livelier than it used to be~?

*Jen's memory fails*

Was I somewhat quiet back then, too..? o.o

93 replies since 9/7/2009, 20:44   880 views