ToA Forums

Heather OMG

« Older   Newer »
Shin.de
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 10:17

Haha hey am I being made fun of? Heather-chan, hmm kitten-nii grew up and started having people call him by his name, which is Shin.

Because people would make fun of Kitten but definetly not of Shin right? *caugh*

So yes, I am Kitten ( this is NOT a confession) and Kage is so busy that he had to give up games, his id is not4spy on the forums by the way, but it's highly unlikely he'd check it much. ( he says hi to all you guys tho)

Well back to work

(btw that's me-Kitten- and Kage -TheSpy- in my avatar picture, in Trickster of course w)

Oh and Saurabh, man, you didn't go for my credit card yet, I think I can forgive you for the inactivity w

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 10:36

QUOTE (Shin.de @ 10/7/2009, 11:17)
Haha hey am I being made fun of? Heather-chan, hmm kitten-nii grew up and started having people call him by his name, which is Shin.

Because people would make fun of Kitten but definetly not of Shin right? *caugh*

So yes, I am Kitten ( this is NOT a confession) and Kage is so busy that he had to give up games, his id is not4spy on the forums by the way, but it's highly unlikely he'd check it much. ( he says hi to all you guys tho)

Well back to work

(btw that's me-Kitten- and Kage -TheSpy- in my avatar picture, in Trickster of course w)

Oh and Saurabh, man, you didn't go for my credit card yet, I think I can forgive you for the inactivity w

O_o
WOW XDDDDDDD
OMG shin-kun!!! u posted on dis earlyer and i ddnt know!
Im so glad XDD
happy !! thrilled!!!
hey do you still have trickster? i wanna see u dr....
I hope to get to chat more wid all of you!!!
XDDDDD

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 10:56

SORRY LEMME FORMALLY INTRODUCE MYSELF

Name: Raya
Nicknames: Ray... <- dats wt peeps call me
Preferred Name: Heather
Birthday: 5th of sept
Race/Ethnicity: Asian! Philippines.
Currently live in: Philippines <- for vaycays /US <- studies
Time Zone: never thought of d difference... bt its 8hrs ahead in philippines and behind in US
Guild Position: trickster guild member
Who invited you: in trickster... it was Shin and Kage, and here its Fade
What kinda game style do you play?: all ... lol ... mostly power and defence somtimes magic
Other: I get hyper active went i eat chocolate...., i hate fried fish...(they stink to high heavens...)

boomsticky
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 17:32

oh hai Heather...I think I remember you :<

JSong
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:22

Wah from the Philippines? I only remember that you talked with Fade a lot, so I thought you guys knew each other in real life haha. Cool, Raya sounds like such an awesome name xDD. What part of America do you study in?

That really is an awesome avatar by the way xD

Haha, I loved how everyone was teasing Shin by the way. See, people CAN make fun of the manly Shin-ii buahaha xDD. By the way, do you remember any of us besides Shin, Kage, and Fade? Dunno if you remember me o.o;; Dun think I talked as much as I do now...which might surprise people. YES, I used to not chat a lot :O!! *everyone teleports back in the past when J was more quiet* T.T;;;

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:26

J not talking wow...what a different world that would be o.o

Ardalila
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:30

Well, people do change over time, Saur~ I used to be the same. ._.

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:32

i know jen...i used to be like that too until a couple of days back...well on the forums at least haha :P

Shin.de
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:38

Yes, isn't it funny how everyone was making fun of Shin? *goes back to hiding credit cards*

But Jay <3 you were still talking to me back then tho, which means I am the one that made you talkative, which means you have no right to tell me I need to socialize more!

Saurabh! Don't you dare go back to quiet mode, you either Jen!

( yeah J was the quiet shy kind who adressed everyone with mister and kind lady now he's a brute)

JSong
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:50

Hahaha Mister and kind lady? xDDD. "Kind lady Kitten, can you help me with this quest?.......Wait, WHAT?!! Dragons are guys?! o.o;;;;;" Well I guess we both helped each other socialize haha. I was always paranoid to give out any kind of information about myself to anyone...and then slowly overtime I realised, "Wait, all these people love their computer too much...they're not going to spend the time to try and stalk me in real life" or something along those lines, so now I'm not really paranoid anymore...unless one of you show up at my door with a knife and demand to save the cute lil animals of the world @.@;;, "Sorry...I...ate them all @.@;; You might be able to find a few still left in the zoos T.T;;;"

I actually remember Shin talking really formal with me when we first met like, "how old are you if you don't mind me asking?" and now it's like, "Jay you monster! Stop talking about greasy steaks with me!!" hahah. I actually use his polite way for asking people's ages...so maybe Shin actually DID teach me how to socialize online!!! :O!!!! scary thought o.o;; hehe.

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 20:48

omg!! j thats exactly wat u asked me when we first met haha
i remember it clearly, u were like "how old are you if you don't mind me asking?"..those exact words
and i was like "of course i dont mind" hahaha :D

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 13:01

LOLs .... i feel like an idiot laughing infront of my laptop.... just lookin at your conversations makes me laugh.... XDDD
hey J i remember you very well!!! although u didn't talk much we faught as a party all d time!!! I used to complain that i was weak.. sigh and i still am
You helped me lvl a lot..
lol i remember went i first met shin-nii he was formal all right and kage was d crazy char waving his sword allover (not that u could do that in trickster) .... i tryed my best lvlin up as fast as i could to catch with u but alas... sigh..... The reason i talked to fade more than i talk to u is because he would be online went i was... so we kinda go ta know each other ^_^... lol bt its been two years olready...
which reminds me... shin... um wn i go to the US i wont have any contact with internet at all O_o Y_Y
how will i cope with the guild!!! what will i do...Y_Y eeeeep :unsure:

Shin.de
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 14:33

Ahh haha, yes I used to be all formal, everyone remembers that I think, but with age, I seem to be getting more immature, it's funny.

And now Kage is the serious one all busy with work but he said he remembers you and sends a "yo"

J used to help everyone level he even helped me a lot, when we first met

@Saurabh Ahahah prove right there I was the one that thought J to socialize ww

@Heather-chan, don't worry, everytime you have internet access you're welcome right back! ( and everyone has their own pace with lvling)

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 14:57

XD
thnx
hey btw how is it that kage is busyer dan u now? send him my regards...

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 15:10

kitte-nii now works in "cookie delivery" He is rarely called to do work, because he eats all cookies.

93 replies since 9/7/2009, 20:44   880 views