LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 12:20

OoOoO Credit Card~

=o Are you still sick Shin?? =A=; Get well soon~

Oh lookie~ 2nd page~ =D

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 14:35

QUOTE (Shin.de @ 10/7/2009, 11:20)
And you guys would go for cookies rather than my credit card? Did I mention I just got payed? Credit card goes to however posts more on this thread ww

My credit card can buy you more cookies than J can give!

Kitte-nii...its not like your credit card can buy more cookies than jay's...is just that you work for cookie delivers..i guess you get as many free cookies as you want. TRying to trick me are you!?

fullmental
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 16:12

What what? Cookies huh? O___O I'm here what about the cookies? Do I get some? I never got any for going over to the dark side. I feel slightly cheated.

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 17:08

good plot shin...talk about cookies and people will post like crazy :D

can i get some up front tho since i was your first supporter and everything :O

Shin.de
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 17:53

According to Fade now I work as a Cookie delivery man, so sure, go ahead, what's your favourite cookies, I'll be delivering them staright away ( as soon as this post hits 100 pages w

Ardalila
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 18:46

Bunny-flavored. Which means.. :shifty:

QUOTE (fullmental @ 10/7/2009, 08:12)
What what? Cookies huh? O___O I'm here what about the cookies? Do I get some? I never got any for going over to the dark side. I feel slightly cheated.

Mmhm. Shin might feel slightly cheated, too, since those cookies were paid for by HIS card. xD

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:14

i have to wait for 100 posts o.o"

too bad u cannot spam replies >.>

i should quit supporting u and go bak to the monster :P

JSong
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:28

Sorry, I already maxed out your credit card =/. Guess people will have to rely on J love instead muahaha. Oh, it's a competition I see :O!! Well I'm still gone until the morning of the 19th, so...I have more time to have my post grow, expand, and lose control xDD.

*Pays Cookie Monster to steal deliveries. ToA members don't get cookies and get mad at Shin* Oh noes, it's an uprising :O!! Unless by cookie you meant internet cookies...and you'd just get those from visiting any site o.o;; Yay, cookies and cache ^^ (lame internet joke).

Anywho, I wants some bunny soup too :O! I still have a dry cough T.T;;;

fullmental
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:32

Oh who was it that told me that they made the cookie monster on sesame street a vegetarian? Like he's on a diet and says "Cookies are sometimes snacks" ? lol Ah that made me so sad. Even our blue cookie obsessed monsters have to be taken down a notch for the sake of not corrupting already corrupt children.

lol J-love. It reminds me of a christian rock station called K-love. Is there connection? In my mind there is...>> It's just the Canadian version of it, I think.

Shin.de
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:40

No!! You are all wrong, J-Love has nothing to do with korean stars at ALL. It's J-Lo.

That's right, Jay is actually J-lo, the way he eats explains the size of her behind.

And my cookies are better than J's he's capable to add meat to them. And innocent cute animals, can you all live with that?

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 20:46

i dont think we will ever get cookies from either of u guys >.>

well i got some anyways cuz my roomie had his thesis defence today and it is a tradition to bring cookies to the defence...not many people showed up tho and he brought all the leftovers back...so now we have a truckload of cookies at home :)

hmmm maybe i should start my own absence thread >:O now who wants some cookies @.@

Shin.de
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 09:07

No! You should donate your cookies to one of this 2 threads! ( this one of course!!!) Then I can give cookies to everyone and prove I am not an Evil Leader!

26 replies since 9/7/2009, 14:18   258 views