ToA Forums

ToA: Cafe Bloom~, =P

« Older   Newer »
saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:16

oh well its simple logic...everyone else on the forums has appeared already(well except u, but i dont think that u would be stealing your own card :P) and kage was the only one left :)

and i look like a rapper u think? o.o"

Shin.de
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 19:35

nah not really more like the kind of guy that listens to house/ rave etc kind of music. But, it's just funny to imagine you rapping

(then again opinion on musical taste might be influenced by the glasses haha which are pretty awesome btw)

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 20:39

haha yeah actually its funny for me too since rap is the only music that i dont like lol(or w is it?) :)

JSong
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 20:59

Hahaha, so awesome xDD Kage, Saurabh, and Cee xDD Ooo ToA kareoke xDD I'm loving these comics more and more~! ^^!!!

You're going to color them in? :O! Do we all have to spam you with pictures so that you know our skin colors? haha.

Hurray~ More comics ^^.

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 21:08

yeah karaoke o.o"

i can already see the next delivery...a ddr? hahaha :D

boomsticky
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 04:59

...wat, I don't steal people's credit cards :<

you've tainted my persona D:

/o/

JSong
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 06:35

Haha, Taint it some more, more I say xD~!! Lets make Boom secretly be an extremely bad singer, but one of those people who WONT let go of the mic and puts like 5 songs in before anyone even sits down haha. Wait...this could turn on me @.@;; Knowing Misty, she's going to do it, but instead of Boom, she's going to use me >.<;;;

Side note: I knew this guy from church who was REALLY quiet when he first started to come out. On Christmas, usually we go to church in the morning, and then everyone leaves to do family stuff. My family however does nothing cuz my parents always do stuff with other church people, so me and my siblings decided to take some of the youth kids out that didn't have parents living here (Korean church). We ended up going to Karaoke and that quiet guy came, and RIGHT when we were entering the room, he somehow already inserted like 3 songs and was already up there singing while everyone was just about to sit down hahaha. We were all just like o.o;;; Like totally unexpected hehe, so later on we'd always joke around to him about it xD

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 07:57

oh well i assume he was drunk when he did that :D

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 08:23

like i am rite now o.o...y isnt anyone online..i want to talk to someone..helo helo :O

Shin.de
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 09:12

Ahahaha awesome, finally I get to see how it feels when some other ToA member except me and Kage is drunk, what did ya drink Saurabh? Yeah we're the men of the guild w *shoves drinks to J* ( say what are you drunk on tho? Cookies? w)

And my skin color is blue! From so much blue blood! w, don't take that literally ( i bet i'll end up appearing blue skinned now, even tho it would be rather cruel, after everyone tarnished my credit card too)

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 09:19

oh finally i find someone online :O

i had a couple of beers...then some scotch(2 drinks)...then a vodka...then 3 tequila shots..
and now im in bed trying to sleep >.<

and yes i feel like im in heaven rite now @.@

feels gud to be drunk after a long time :D

Shin.de
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 10:02

true true I just hope it doesn't come back and bite your behind tomorrow morning. Actually getting drunk only really feels good if it's once in a while ( I love scotch what brand was it?)

But u know, sitting in bed with your laptop next to you doesn't help with the sleeping process, belive me, I've tested it

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 17:59

yup scotch is my favorite too :D

it was chivas regal btw...and not much of a hangover today yay..i just feel slightly dizzy @.@

we should have a seperate thread in this section dedicated to the 'art of drinking' ;)

Shin.de
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 20:17

We'd probably be the sole visitors of that thread, which would make it a sad little thread. Well, we can always give it scotch to cheer it up

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 11/7/2009, 20:32

Do that and the next thing i'll have in here is a Yaoi subsection.

161 replies since 7/7/2009, 16:32   1489 views