ToA Forums

ToA: Cafe Bloom~, =P

« Older   Newer »
fullmental
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 19:23

Wow. I hope you disOWNED her. That's just an effed up thing to do. But yah, it is safer in enclosed spaces but there are ways to water mark them for dA ^^ You can ask Val bout that stuff.

JSong
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 19:38

Wahhh, how mean of her >:O Well I totally understand what you mean though. My sister got mad when I posted some of her songs up because she didn't want anyone to steal them and make them their own. I've always heard of people doing it, but I've always wondered, "What kind of person do you have to be to actually steal people's ideas and then claim that it was all your doing?" That's just totally wrong to me. I don't wanna bash your friend in case your still friends, but ya >.<;;

Well I'm in love with this comic and can't wait to see more of this or any other comic you make xDDD. Misty RAWR!! *10 hit combo stun* @.@;;

Edit:
WAH, I didn't even know that the 5th page was up!!!!! I was reading Shin's absence thing and saw your comment!!! Buahaha so funny xDD. So Fade really is tricky :O!! Must be from practicing all those pranks he does haha. And Fully's the employee of the week :O! Haha, I love how Val corrected the SRW's spelling xDD Awesome job again Misty~ xDDD

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 20:22

Well for someone reason i get the title of "prankster" fufufu~

fullmental
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 01:01

:O I am the employee of the week. ^^

Tips tips anyone wanna give meh tips? I give smiles, cookies, free tea and cover up credit card fraud if you do. :D

heheh ^^ I love Fade's chibi. Is adorable. In a deviously cute way.

Ardalila
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 01:41

You're going to redo them in color, Misty~?

:woot: Just when I thought this comic couldn't possibly be more awesome.

Can't wait to see it~! x3

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 05:19

Yay!!!
I cant wait to see me @.@

Shin.de
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 08:36

Tips??? After you all used my credit card? i'm frickin broke no more tips for anyone! ( lucky i got payed today...wait, I shouldn't have said that *hires credit card bodyguards*)

Ardalila
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 09:18

Paid, eh? :shifty:

Everyone, to the cookie jar..!

Shin.de
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 10:21

Eh...lucky no one knows I have overdraft on the credit card w * Shin ends up in debt for the rest of his life*

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 13:08

Page 6 has finally landed~ And isn't in colour~ (not for long I hope). Yush yush~ Cee has her very own business~ Along with Saur~ the technology pro-man

Have no fear the delivery people are here~!

Who knew Boom would join in on the shopping spree as well~ xD That new karaoke bar sounds totally awesome~
@_@ And sorry if I'm making people appear in pairs, I just find it easier to get balanced frame consistency~ I don't mean anything by these~ (But you all knew that~ right? ... Right?)

Oh~ And here's my imageshack gallery(?) : http://profile.imageshack.us/user/littlemissmisty/images (I still don't know why the other pages are showing up though =[ )

- Ah, I heard about Water marking... But according to yuumei, she gets her art stolen even WITH the watermarks >_< *waves hand* I dunno, I'll think about it. (Has Val even seen these?... hmm...should I be worried?)

- xD Oh and feel free to bash... That 'friend' has done so many unforgivable things, she might be the cause of my evil ways. She's not my friend, but she's still one of my best friend's friend which is the only reason why I have to keep quite and stay put. (When I get my chance... I swear *death stares* =D Anyone want cake?)

- Fully's the employee of the month~ Are your glasses on properly Jay? (Or is my handwriting 3am looking? @_@)

- Yush, I'm thinking "Oh what the heck, I might need to use some colouring skills next sem, might as well get a head start". I might start after this page, just so you have something to read ^^

Shin.de
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 13:56

Haha we should make everyone guess who the skull caped guest apperance is, but for old members it should be all too easy.

I love this page, and let me say, my credit card ended up on the worst hands possible ( except maybe if it ended in my twin's hands, that might have been worse)

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 14:40

HAHA! and you were scared this wouldnt be funny? Its awesome! Haha
I love this more and more x3

fullmental
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 16:05

ROFL Oh my god Boom joined the credit fraud TEAM!

Hehehe. I don't think he has but I shall alert him to your excellent art ^^ Maybe he can help you out with the watermarks. Like a nice big one that NO one can get rid off ^^

Full wants to sing on karaoke bar :O!!

*continues to mentally bash so called friend of Misty because that was an evil thing to do and...*

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 16:46

oooooh this is gr8!! im in the comics!! :D

i knew my character would wear sunglasses lol..
and i totally rocked the karaoke haha...(would never happen in real life :P)

keep up the good work...i hope shin has a high credit limit..
and the skull cap dude o.o...is that kage?

Shin.de
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 17:52

My credit card allows overdraft...I'm starting to regret it www

Oh and yeah, it is Kage haha how did you guess?

( I can totally Imagine u rapping that karoke bit Saurab and the Cee coming on a high R&B voice ww)

161 replies since 7/7/2009, 16:32   1489 views