ToA Forums

JSong - Gone for about 2 weeks

« Older   Newer »
Ardalila
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 03:50

Oh, when you said 'chain bounty', I thought you meant that it was a two-part bounty worth only one mark. o.o

Thanks very much for clarifying~! Jen Jen ranks up to Sword Knight n.n!

..We're starting to get REALLY off-topic now.. :ph34r:

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 04:00

~It doesnt really mater~i did it on porpose~ohohoh

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 17:25

Congratulations jay~You just made the longest thread on this forums~

Ardalila
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 18:15

I noticed that, too, Fade.

Feel the love, Jay Jay. Feel it. n.n

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 19:19

Pffft~im feeling the love alright!

JSong
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 20:24

Hurray, 3 pages and still going >:D Oh, I feels the love alright~

Oh, I found out that my dad's probably going to come back on the 18th...so still a while to go before you gets me back :O! If he's coming sooner, I'll give ya guys a heads up, but till then...lets see how many pages this post can be o.o;; haha

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 02:40

Ohohoho~Jay i tottally surpassed you on PW~ohohoh even tho you stood up a nice challenge Ohohoh

fullmental
view post Posted on 8/7/2009, 17:03

Waaagh I didnt know it was you they were talking bout I thought you'd gone to visit family!! o.o

I blame ToA's lack of communication...>>;; And...my inability to listen or check the forums. COME BACK TO US J.

We need you :O

*spreads J love into the thread* T-T

Shin.de
view post Posted on 8/7/2009, 20:15

*sprays J love repelant* Yeah come back, I'm sick I need entertainment.

And my laptop died. Again

Edited by JSong - 8/7/2009, 21:31

JSong
view post Posted on 8/7/2009, 20:35

Hahah, it says I edited your post when I corrected your spelling on "spray" oh wells. Yes, spread my J love around the internet world buahaha! How are you guys liking PW Fully? What level are you now?

*Dances in circles for Shin* Is this helping? T.T;; *dignity drops 5%* haha

fullmental
view post Posted on 8/7/2009, 20:49

QUOTE (JSong @ 8/7/2009, 21:35)
Hahah, it says I edited your post when I corrected your spelling on "spray" oh wells. Yes, spread my J love around the internet world buahaha! How are you guys liking PW Fully? What level are you now?

*Dances in circles for Shin* Is this helping? T.T;; *dignity drops 5%* haha

I r so close to level 15 I can smell it. It doesnt smell that good tho, considering I'm losing some interest. vv Where is the fun happy times? You went away and couldnt deliver :O Lies J told meh...

JSong
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 02:27

Well just hold on for another week and a half @.@;; I shall delivery some fun hopefully haha. Really? already losing some interest? Even with the guild members and all? :O. Well if you don't see guild members on so much, you could always try adding people to a party and try to find new cool people to add to the guild xDD. You could also ask some random guys to embrace you and have some fun with that hahah.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 03:06

Fufufuf~is that what you do jay?

JSong
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 04:36

Which? I do tend to party random people when I get bored and I don't see our guild members on that much. That's probably how I ended up adding so many people into our guild haha. As for the embracing, good luck trying to get me to hold ya haha. I don't hold random people, so no worries there xD.

Oh ya, try to get Banat, Val, and any of the new members to post on the forums xD I'll leave it up to you guys~ Good lucks~!

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 04:43

but who is banat!? Doesnt val posts already ? *checks* Yeah~Val is in fifth place~im in first~kitte-nii is in second, Jay is in therd and jen in forth. Im in first. just wanted to point that out.

101 replies since 3/7/2009, 07:21   1326 views