ToA Forums

JSong - Gone for about 2 weeks

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 5/7/2009, 05:38

He is a bit shiny...But im the shinier...Please..i feel insulted .

JSong
view post Posted on 5/7/2009, 05:41

Haha, seems like everyone's calling me Jay Jay now @.@;; Time to bring out the bat Jen xD hahah.

And you know it's impossible for me to leave you guys completely xDD I'm going through withdrawal not being able to chat and play games with you all @.@;; *J falls on floor, clenches self, and rocks back and forth* "Must....not....go...on...xfire/pw x.o;;;"

No noes, that comment wasn't only for you Saurabh haha. You're not the only non-christian/religious one here xD Thanx for hoping my dad a successful trip tho ^^

As for Shiny, I meant Shin-ii? like...an "ih" not "Aye" sort of sound......he's not supposed to be glittery :O!! And I shall follow Jen and dare to tease Shin-ii too xDD *pokes and runs* Buahahaha~!!!

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 5/7/2009, 06:40

ok so let see...we hav a 'shiny' leader and a 'shinier' leader? o.o"

oh and also who are these other 'non believers' in the guild :O

Shin.de
view post Posted on 5/7/2009, 07:42

Hahah I presume the non-believer was mostly for me. I am more spiritual and not religious, but techincally, I am not a christian either way ( budhist). I believe in the power of belief so to say, and I enjoy going to otera and shrines, because of the feeling and calm you find there, not for religious reasons. Either way, i think when you have someone in mind, with hopes for their well being, some energy goes to that purpouse.

Oh Shin-ii?? Shin is good? Oh YES of course Shin is good, why thank you JayJay<3andJenJen<3 you are both so kind to your Leader I almost feel like ranking you both up w

( plus, you can't be worse at name giving than some other people that attempted to give me nick name, I'm already immune)

Ardalila
view post Posted on 5/7/2009, 07:46

-swings giant ham around threateningly-

It's not like I can stop them from doing so~

"Shin-ii", eh? Works for me~ Since you insist on calling him Jay Jay, I shall call you Shin-ii. Fair enough? >:3

[Edit] -looks up- Oh, you beat me to it!

JSong
view post Posted on 5/7/2009, 08:04

Haha, not just you two, there are some other non-religious people as well, but I don't want to point them out by name, cuz that would be mean =/ Then it would seem like "Oh noes, the christian is threatening the non-christians" and then a huge religious debate would start over nothing hahaha. Thats your plan isn't it Saurabh! Isn't it! :O!! haha

Well of course Shin is good, unless you want us to shorten it and call you Shii hahah, but then you'll probably cyber strangle me to death x.x;; So Shin-ii it is xD

*Also swings around giant shiny hammers* >:O

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 5/7/2009, 09:04

aww u saw rite thru my plans :(
haha...but no and i try to avoid religious debates anyway(i was reluctant that other day too if u remember :P)
its just good to know that there are others in the guild :D

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 5/7/2009, 13:55

Can't we just be called by our original names? and..maybe bat jen?

boomsticky
view post Posted on 5/7/2009, 23:10

Alright Jay Jay, have a safe trip and stay safe!!!

If you're ever in trouble, TOA will be there to rescue you with the TOA S4 Force!

Ardalila
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 00:38

'Bat Jen'?

I'm not the violent type, Fade, I swear.

:ph34r: -stuffs hammer into a nearby drawer-

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 01:43

eeh? your right next to kitte-nii when it comes to violence

Ardalila
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 02:13

Oh, no no, I'm gentle~ Wouldn't hurt a fly.

But I do have that fiery temper from Hell. >:D So, stay on my good side~

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 02:42

Never even thought of being in your bad side to start with! *Shiver* I already have enough with kitte-nii's twich... *shiver*

Oh also..you only have 2 marks? didnt you take 3?

Ardalila
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 02:59

Did I~? Well, if the fight with Razorjaw counts, then yes, I'll have 3.

I could take a few more marks if it wasn't for those level restrictions. -shakes fist-

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 03:25

wait no no thats not it, you took down the i dunno what with kitte-nii and now the metalic creatures did you not? thats 3. Grats! I rank you to Sword knight!

101 replies since 3/7/2009, 07:21   1326 views